Traffic is the most important factor which determines the success of any website. While developing a site from scratch, you will need all the information that you can get to build traffic – easily and effectively. We’ve tried to put together the best means to promote your new website in this article.
1. Twitter: Twitter has taken the social media world by storm and with its wide variety of audience, it is turning out to be an excellent way to drive traffic to your site! All you need to do is fill out your profile and begin ‘Tweeting’ [posting status updates]. Your ‘followers’ will notice your ‘tweets’. You can ‘follow’ people too and interact with them from your site’s niche. Don’t forget to put a link to your Twitter profile on your blog – this is a great means to help people ‘follow’ you!
2. Leave Comments on Forum posts, articles and blogs: Upon posting comments under relevant categories, you are not just establishing a link with the author but you are increasing branding and niche exposure for your website too.
3. Gravatar: The most efficient means for comment traffic and branding, this works by assigning your email address to a certain picture. This ensures that your picture will appear next to the comment you have posted.
4. StumbleUpon: Once you have created a StumbleUpon account, you should set up your interests so you can find relevant content and don’t forget to stumble blogs of fellow bloggers who are writing on topics of your interest. Leave your comments and message as many people as you can to thumb-up your posts.
5. MyBlogLog: Haven’t heard of MyBlogLog yet? It is one of the best social networking sites for the blogger community. Log on, sign up and register your blog so your readers can show their support. This is a great means for branding because it offers blog statistics and displays your profile every time you visit another site.
Even with multiple accounts, ensure that you keep your avatar theme running! You will be recognized with your avatar as readers will begin to recognize you through your picture rather than your username. These options are great to network online and you can promote your website as well!
Try Creative Services at Studio 1C.