This exhaustive analysis of Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) throughout history discusses the institutions and the major events, individuals, and organizations that have contributed to their existence.
• A complete timeline of events extending from the founding of the first HBCU in 1837 through the 21st century
• Photographs of HBCUs and key figures in their histories over a 150-year period
• Presidential executive orders and transcripts of major legislation that have impacted HBCUs
• An exhaustive list of over 1,000 prominent alumni of HBCUs and short, professional biographies of each
• Biographical information on major figures and organizations that have supported HBCUs
• A bibliography, including online resources and DVDsPrice: $84.27
- Used Book in Good Condition